Tracy is an Executive Coach, Business and Leadership Consultant who works with some of the leading businesses in the UK and internationally including Atos, Canopy, GSK, HSBC, ITV, Munich Re, Portal, Total Gas & Power and Virgin Media.
Tracy’s background includes working in the airline industry with British Airways, where she worked in the UK and internationally, and across a variety of disciplines. Tracy has an MBA from Lancaster University, and is highly qualified in a wide variety of professional coaching and management qualifications:
– She is a Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Business Practitioner
– Myers Briggs Type Indicator licensed practitioner
– She is also Firo-B, Strength Deployment Inventory, EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Quotient Inventory qualified
– Certified with the British Psychological Society (Level A and B)
– Professional Certified Coach and member of the International Coach Federation.
Tracy enjoys working with leaders who want to create distinctive relationships with their people and develop practical ways of leading, ways that are fulfilling both to the leader and to those being led.